BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Feeling good....

Well contrary to my last post in this post i shall be sounding bright, enthusiastic and happy. I am grateful to Mr. Cheema who after reading my post took no time to help me execute the otherwise stopped work of my second worry, my 'Dream Project'. He came home and asked me very lovingly about my worries as he had read the post in office and was very upset for me. Before going to bed he said that without wasting a single day he would arrange for all things i need for my dream project. The very next morning he was making calls, it was Sunday and by Monday the actual execution of my thoughts, my plan started.....again and again i am thankful my lord for giving me Mr.Cheema.

My friends Deepti and Karishma, two good souls left no stone unturned to cheer me up. This could be very well seen from the comments they have given on Facebook on my last post.
How can i forget you Ajith, my unknown friend, your comments on the blog are no way lesser in motivating me. This time i did not thanked you on the comment box as i wanted to thank you in one of my post. Look, now i am concentrating one by one on my each worry and i promise you all that your motivating words, concern and support will never get wasted.
I thank you my lord for my wonderful friends and i pray you always bless them.

1 comments:

BAZOOKA AJITH said...

Good day..Nice to hear that your dream is slowly but steadily becoming a reality...thanks to the proactive approach by Mr Cheema. He will really relish these memories when you guys walk more steps togather.
As a husband , i always repent of some decision which i took 7 or 6 or 5 years back...may be if God gives me a second chance i would do it differently..... So its very important that one takes a right decision at the right time...eventhough its a bit tough at this given juncture.(A bit of scarifices and adjustments on either side is all what the journey of life asks for.)
And Maam just do not know what to say about your post which included us.Just shows how large hearted you are....Thanks for the prayer and good wishes ..I sincerely appreciate you for those nice wishes .......Expecting more such posts which will kindle the minds of the reader for a positive change.