BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thank You God.....

Sitting in the balcony of my Delhi Apartment,enjoying the weather outside,I am feeling so much to thank u my lord for so much you have given me.


The rain has started pouring and i can see you showering your blessings on trees outside my window, on the road next to my house, and on the people who did need it dreadfully. This is the time i feel this immense need to connect to you,to thank you.

I have always been spiritual but never religious. First and foremost i am thankful to you for forgiving me for not being religious.
I always think when i am alone,how much you love me, how much you gave me.
I know i have always been your favorite child...

I thank you for those mangoes, blackberries, oranges,..... the fruit list goes on and on
How can i forget to mention the faluda at kamla nagar, rasmalai from haldiram, that butter panner masala my all time delicacy, Coco berry frozen yogurt.... i know this will also be an endless list..

Now on a more serious note;

I thank you my lord for giving me mother. You were kind enough to give me three mothers (my own mother, my masi and my mother-in-law), each one of them had been a perfect mother to me time and again. Look i told you i am your favourite...

I thank you for my father,who loved me so much, who taught me to be honest and hardworking.

I thank you for giving me Mr. Cheema,the best husband in the world,who loves me for who and what i am. Who encourage me to follow my dreams, who stand by my side through all thick and thin.

Thank you for giving me a brother like S ( he is my massi's son but more than a real brother to me) who was there when i needed a brother most. He was the one who listen to my heart when entire world was deaf. Not forgetting his wife R, whom i shall always love for being a great human being and bhabhi.

Thank you for the new and lovely family you gave me after i got married.

My father -in-law who is now more than father to me. If someone ask me,i am more comfortable speaking my heart out in front of him as compared to my own father. I can vouch that he is the one person who would always stand by my side what may come.

My sis-in-laws J and K against all my apprehensions at the time of marriage, proved to be like my own sisters. Not a single day is passed when they do not worry about me,my health and pray for my happiness.

I am so so so very thankful my lord for the little Ansh you have given me, the selfless love i get from him, the smile that make me forget everything.

I thank you god for the friends you have given, who may be near or far but are always in my heart. Friends those who trust me, those who love me,those who fight with me and those who have forgotten me.

Thank you for your endless love you have always showered on me.
Thank u God.........



2 comments:

BAZOOKA AJITH said...

Hi...nice one....Thanks giving on a daily basis( of late )before going to sleep has always given me a positive index of mind .
Thanking God for what we have is one thing many forget including me ....we always burden him with more wishes ....
It was a sincere one right from the heart....wish similar blogs if written by dad,mom,cheema,S,R,FIL,MIL,SIL ,Frds reflects you in the same way as you have depicted them....cheers

Meenal(S)Cheema said...

Thanks Ajith....no i don have such expectations...i just wanted to thank god and had done the same..i just wish good health and happiness for all of them.