BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

First Post...


Just Created a Blog. Used to write a lot when in school and college but in last few years work has not allowed me to write. Sometimes i feel a need to vent it all out and nothing better than a blog i found. Numerous thoughts wandering in my mind, my fears, my apprehensions, my desires, my little happinesses, my loved ones by the grace of god i don't have enemies, my dreams or i can say a bag full of different colors...DUSK TO DAWN...

1 comments:

Ranjit Singh Cheema said...

hi firstly congrats for new blog...... i do remember u made a blog earlier but after a short span u stopped writing n posting ur views.........this time i hope to c more nice posting...... i really appreciate ur views n guidelines in d realm of life.... thanx