BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

After a Break

Hi....i am back on the blog after a long break. I was too busy and could not get time to do what i enjoy the most....writing. Thousand things came and went in my mind but i did not had the time to put them in words on the blog. But i wish to write and the craving was always there. I was busy with the organisation work, the account things, the interviews with the channels and alone in the month of January'2011, i had three interviews and one in the month of February. Then march and April also left me busy with the interviews with Focus TV.I could just post a video of few interviews on YouTube as i have not got the DVD's of the others.

Every day i promised to myself to write but could not keep my promise.Many new ideas came and went but i could not get the chance to write. My draft box is flooded with many half written posts which i don't know when i shall complete and post. If i am out of station i feel this very need to come back home and write something.
Well....lots of things happened in last few months apart from interviews...some good, some sorrowful...
Being a optimist, i don't want to write anything about the griefs and sorrows, i went through in last few months as i know no time remains the same and this shall also pass. But i shall love to write about the works i did and my achievements.
I have always found the idea of writing very palpable. Nothing has been more lively then writing....words, words,words every where....
Atlast i am back with a promise to myself to write.

0 comments: